During the month of July, I worked remotely as the Summer Pastoral Intern for the Northeast Association of the Vermont Conference of the United Church of Christ. Over four weeks, I interviewed 23 individuals representing UCC congregations across the state of Vermont, primarily focused on the Northeast Kingdom region.
My research was focused on five questions:
- How is Sunday worship conducted?
- Were changes made to stewardship due to the pandemic?
- How is pastoral care provided while social distancing?
- Are clergy at risk of burnout?
- How are local feeding ministries impacted?
The full report is available to view and download here.
Included in the full report is a one page summary. That is available on its own below.